Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Horrible Day

Yesterday was a horrible, horrible day in terms of studying. I didn't get anywhere near how much I wanted to get done. I went into lab with a couple friends in the morning. Lab just opened Sunday so I haven't been able to see pelvis/perineum yet. It was a horrible waste of time. And there were no professors or tutors in the lab to help out either. Whatever.

My roommate and I have this tactic where we both leave our rooms at approx 8am to study in one of the study spaces. We don't really study together, but we kinda sit together. It's been great except, I think I'm becoming more efficient at night - which results to late nights -> harder to wake up in the morning -> really inefficient all morning until evening time. And the cycle continues. I don't know if I should just try to get a good night's sleep or continue on this viscous cycle.

Anyways, here are my stats from yesterday:
Lectures: Only watched 1
Hours studying: 2.5 (which includes my lab prep, attending one review session, and half the time for my time in the lab).

Hoping for better studying tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment