Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Let's see how this goes...

I started medical school in August. It's been an absolute roller coaster of emotions already! The school I'm attending only has a midterm and final that determines your final grade in the class, so you really can't afford to bomb (badly bomb) anything. I finished midterms last week, and that week alone was crazy. I'm glad it's over, though. I didn't do as well as I would have been liked, but it could have gone much, much worse. It's probably something I'll have to work on, how to handle my emotions that is, but for now I'm just glad I'm finished with midterms.

So, my reason to start this blog is a mixture of many things. In my - about two months into medical school - I've found it really difficult to communicate with my friends and classmates about things other than school or immediate happenings. There just doesn't seem to be enough time, nor do I really feel comfortable communicating with people I hardly know of something deeper. I honestly feel really alone. No one to share my random musings throughout the day, no one to talk to. Just sit here with me and my books and my study buddies, which by the way are awesome! I also created this blog as way to procrastinate studying or procrastinate sleeping... you pick :P. 

Let's see how this goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment