Monday, November 12, 2012

Ten lectures - whoop!

Starting Saturday morning, here were my stats:
Anatomy: 8 lectures behind
Biochemistry: 7 lectures behind
With a total of 15 lectures behind

And when I mean behind, not just I haven't reviewed it. I mean I haven't even watched the lecture! I spent all of Saturday watching 5 Anatomy lectures and all of Sunday watching 5 Biochem lectures. Which, I think is quite an accomplishment. 10 lectures in 2 days - wow! Obviously I would have liked to finish it all, but I'll take what I did.

I haven't exactly reviewed the lectures yet, but it's nice to have the first run through. It will make the revisions much easier. I'm hoping by this time next week, I'm officially all caught up, watching & reviewing lectures.

So that was my weekend. How was yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment