Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Positive

I met with my biochemistry course director on Friday about a few questions I had while working on practice questions. It went well! She was really helpful and was very happy with my improvement in the class. While talking to her, it was evident that she had been checking up on me and knew exactly what I made on the midterm and what I need on the final. She gave me a very positive feeling for my upcoming challenges. Even though I'm trying to stay positive throughout all of this, it really helps when your course director is on your side!

This weekend I made dinner for my roommates, Stir-fry, nothing too fancy. But it was nice sitting down for dinner together!

Hope everyone is having a great week! I can't believe it's almost the weekend again!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment